Entry Level Project Manager – Portland, MI –Full-time Position
Architectural Metals, Inc. (AMI) is currently seeking an entry-level Project Manager to join our team.
AMI is an exterior enclosure contractor that furnishes and installs a wide variety of architectural sheet metal building components to meet the demanding needs of today’s owners and design professionals.
We stand proudly on our reputation for quality craftsmanship, sustained relationships and professionalism in every area of service.
Summary of Position:
- Project Managers are responsible for managing all aspects of the project from preconstruction through closeout documents and final payment.
- Ability to deliver profitable, well-constructed projects, while maintaining a high level of quality, communication and client satisfaction.
- Capability to complete submittal coordination, procure material, effectively prioritize daily tasks and scheduling or coordination of vendors and subcontractors.
- Project management also works closely with estimating, field superintendents, shop fabrication and accounts payable.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- College degree is encouraged but not a requirement.
- Must be able to adhere to a full-time position schedule 7:30–4:30 M-F work week.
- Candidate to be self-motivated, proactive problem solver, detail oriented, team player, humble, & eager to learn.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word. AutoCad knowledge is a plus.
- Passion for the ever-evolving construction industry.
AMI offers competitive benefits package, collaborative work environment and is committed to the long-term investment of every team member.
For over 30 years, our success has been built on desire for creating trusted partnerships that lead to ongoing business relationships.
Please email all inquiries and resumes to: email@example.com