Ability to deliver
profitable, well-constructed projects up to $10 million, while maintaining a
high level of quality, communication, and client satisfaction. Project Managers
are well versed in construction means and methods with relevant experience in
exterior building enclosure systems. This position requires the ability to
develop professional contacts, work in a team environment, and effectively
connect with customers and field workforce. The self-motivated capability to
think through project recommendations, effectively prioritize and collaborate
to maximize efficiency and limit production issues is required. Duties include
material procurement, job cost control, change order management, billing,
dispute resolution and project closeout. Project Managers maintain a
professional work demeanor, show respect for clients and-workers, and
strengthen the reputation of AMI.
· SERVE God, our customers, and our employees.
· Highly motivated toward continuous self-improvement
· Positive, forward action directed at improvement of company processes & efficient project
· Consistent engagement in strategic project planning
· Proactive management of project budgets, balancing customer service & corporate profit
· Strong, consistent communication centered around success of the entire team.
· Development & management of project team goals throughout the life of the project
· Constant focus on exceptional quality of product & service
· Respectfully engage co-workers at ALL levels of the organization
· Active participation in implementation of Procore™ throughout the company
· Expand AMI’s network of clients, vendors, and industry contacts.
· Assist in estimating and selling complex commercial, industrial, and institutional projects.
· Manage all office aspects of the project from preconstruction through closeout and final
· Manage multiple projects at a time of varying size and complexity.
· Final price negotiation and buyout of materials and services from vendors.
· Submittal generation, review, and coordination.
· Planning, scheduling, and coordination of vendors, outside engineers, and subcontractors.
· Ability to read and understand contract drawings, specifications, and shop drawings.
· Proactive collaboration with predecessor trades to ensure that project conditions are suitable
· for the efficient installation of our work.
· Maintain the highest possible level of customer satisfaction.
· Establish and maintain project budgets and cost-control strategies.
· Attend project meetings as main representative of the company.
· Negotiate change orders.
· Develop monthly billings on time.
· Monitor job costs and suggest actions to achieve financial goals of the company.
· Active communication and coordination with AMI field staff and general superintendent.
· Ability to work well in a fast-paced team environment as well as being self-motivated and able
· to work alone.
· Enjoy yourself, laugh with us, build cool buildings!