- Project Name: MSU Bio-Engineering – East Lansing, MI
- Summary: 130,000 sf
- Type: Educational
- Product Summary (Exterior) 21,000 sf of Centria Metalwrap behind Masonry and 14,000 sf of Centria Versawall,
- Project Summary (Interior) Sobotec SL-2000S – .060″ Black Anodized Stainless; 4mm HWH White; SOG Gray & Platinum Mica
- AMI Team: Project Manager – Chad Comps Foreman – Steve Ellison
- Interesting Facts: The goal of the project is to bring together research teams from the colleges of Engineering, Human Medicine and Natural Science to promote the development of bio-engineering and engineering health sciences. Total cost of the project is expected to be about $60.8 million. Approximately half of that amount would be covered by $30 million from the state of Michigan.